« Home | it all started like this »

I know it's not a record, but still.

2:14 AM

I’ve been up late the last few nights working on studio914.com and I’ve again realized why Apple Inc is so great. So I was tracking along getting things lined up right and images appearing when they should… It was looking B.E.A.utiful.


Then I decided to dust off my PC and see how Internet Explorer understood the website. Boy was I surprised to find out that my once sweet looking site had now turned into something else. Here’s to the day when everyone else wakes up and migrates to Apple, trust me people you won’t look back. ~Peez-ouT

My eyes have been opened...

dude, you have no idea how often this has happened to me. it drives me insane. if only the majority of people weren't still using internet explorer (ie. crappiest browser ever invented)

Post a Comment