« Home | Hi-Technology Graffiti » | Always Upside-down » | getting back on track » | Christmas in February » | iPod Fever » | I know it's not a record, but still. » | it all started like this »

Engines Communicate

Is it hungry?


I haven't owned my shiny used truck for a year yet... but apparently timing has nothing to do with fact that the engine is trying to communicate with me. That bright orange symbol glowing all so elegantly right in front of me. What's it trying to say? Do I need to feed it? Does it want me to get it some kind of valentines gift? "Here ya' go engine... here's a chocolate covered strawberry!" I love my truck it's been good to me... but should I have signed some sort of pre-nup? ~Peez-outT

it looks like a cartoon submarine. like yellow submarine by the beatles. maybe it wants to be an aquatic vehicle. take it in the lake and see what happens.

btw, you need to tell casey to take off "no anonymous comments allowed" on his blog. for those of us not on blogspot, we can't comment.

Post a Comment