« Home | *MISSING* » | Engines Communicate » | Hi-Technology Graffiti » | Always Upside-down » | getting back on track » | Christmas in February » | iPod Fever » | I know it's not a record, but still. » | it all started like this »

Photo Extravaganza

weekend fun




I didn't get to post Friday or Saturday because I was out of range - range of civilization that is. The JCB invited me to a weekend event they did for Hot Hearts. I got to run video for them in one of their new "themed" worship sets. If you have no idea what I mean by that - you soon will - I think it's going to revolutionize how worship leaders prepare for worship. Basically the idea is having a unified idea (ie King, Cross, Forgiveness) during the entire set.

The various attached photos are from that weekend - sorry case' if I'm breaking any rules.