« Home | Photo Extravaganza » | *MISSING* » | Engines Communicate » | Hi-Technology Graffiti » | Always Upside-down » | getting back on track » | Christmas in February » | iPod Fever » | I know it's not a record, but still. » | it all started like this »

DUST

... will i ever get rid of it all?


Something happened... something very strange... this past weekend when I was on the road with the JCB and dust was settling on every imaginable surface. I had wiped down all the equipment before i packed it all up. But when I opened it up today apparently I forgot to wipe down one road case... 'cause when I opened it to get ready for church the dust unpacked itself all over the place AGAIN!!! Shenanigans! ~Peez-outT

yeah, welcome to my life... perpetually.

it's worse than sand.

oddly enough, dust and sand cancel each other out and actually clean your equipment very nicely. trust me. you should try it. just pour some dust and then some sand into all your gear. :-)

I used to smoke dust :-)

Post a Comment