« Home | ... » | Busy Work » | Mangum The Multi-Tasker » | DUST » | Photo Extravaganza » | *MISSING* » | Engines Communicate » | Hi-Technology Graffiti » | Always Upside-down » | getting back on track »

Starbuck-ish


Ok so I've noticed something for a while (as I'm sure you have too, as you'll see) but haven't had the platform in which to share on such a mass level. Whatever happened to "Can I get a Coffee?". Now it's like you have to understand a whole new language and heaven forbid if you get it wrong. Sadly, here's how most trips go to starbucks for many of us out there:
SB - "welcome to starbucks, can I take your order?"
ME/YOU - "I'll have a coffee please"
SB - "oh you mean a tripple, no-fat, extra-foam, cinnamon swirlly doo, i'm so smarter than you, LATTE?"
ME/YOU(what we'd like to say) - "NO!, NO!, that's not what I mean, you idiot!!!"
ME/YOU(what we really say in embarrasment) - "yes sir/ma-am.... that's it"

I think I'm going to make a website - www.howToOrderFromStarbucksAndNotLookStupid.com

~Peez-outT

i will have a water... you mean H2O?
hmmm

that's why i don't go to starbucks at all... i'm scared to order.

plus, i ain't a millionaire.

**update**
www.howToOrderFromStarbucksAndNotLookStupid.com is available!

"yeah...like...gas ain't cheap!!!"

I went through the drive thu with my wife and heard her order one time, so I just ordered that whenever I went and now they took that off the menu so I'm sol now!

Post a Comment