« Home | mo-hawk! » | I've been busy... » | Starbuck-ish » | ... » | Busy Work » | Mangum The Multi-Tasker » | DUST » | Photo Extravaganza » | *MISSING* » | Engines Communicate »

the web/design mountain


Just when I feel like I'm getting a handle on all this "stuff" it feels like there's still a mountain to climb. StudiO914 has existed in some form or fashion for a couple of years, but just recently has it gained some sustainable momentum. I'm trying my hardest to keep this movement going but with every step it feels like there's a whole mountain still to climb.
Stay tuned for my "soap box"... next.

man your doing a good job! ... rome wasnt made in a day! we need to have a work day this week!

Be Encouraged, Holmes, I can tell you're a mountain climber from way back.

Great, I just sent you a bunch of Vista stuff. Now I feel bad!

you're such a soap box climber

Please quench the thirst that I have for a new post...

Uh, yeah Dude, we've been waiting for the "soap box" like forever.

new post! new post! new post!

Post a Comment