« Home | the web/design mountain » | mo-hawk! » | I've been busy... » | Starbuck-ish » | ... » | Busy Work » | Mangum The Multi-Tasker » | DUST » | Photo Extravaganza » | *MISSING* »

willow city loop


...It's not "my soap-box" but it's important.
While my soap-box is still drying... that's right there a drying process involved.

    The picture above is of "Kermit" and it was my dad's motorcycle. I say "was" because he died last August (for those of you who didn't already know). I took this photo near Willow City, a little town near Fredericksburg, TX and it was my dad’s favorite ride.

    Dad loved this time a year, when the wild flowers were in bloom and the scent of the road was sweeter than Mom’s chocolate cake. Uncle Les (Dad's brother) and I went to scatter some of his ashes here and took some photos of his bike in those same flowers. So this post goes out to Dad – “Love you, miss you!”

That's an awesome picture, man.

Great pic.

Necole's brother passed away when he was 21. We have his ashes and we are hoping to Ireland to do the same.

Shalom

chris - that would be so awesome!

Post a Comment